FINALLY BRUNELLO – June 14th – 20th 2021
In a year in which New Yorkers can’t come to the Tuscan sun, the Tuscan sun must come to the New Yorkers.
From June 14th to the 20th, #finallybrunello will offer a chance to experience the most iconic Italian red wine – PININO Brunello di Montalcino 😉
40 restaurants around the city will create special menus to pair with and enhance the flavours of Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino wines to offer an incredible sensorial experience.
Meanwhile, Rosso di Montalcino will be the protagonist at exclusive events held at The CORE: Club and Soho House, being offered in 55 shades, including PININO Rosso di Montalcino 2018.
The spotlight is on Brunello di Montalcino 2016 from the latest 5 star vintage. Proclaimed one of the best vintages in the last 20 years, it is characterized by elegance, intensive flavours and, balanced tannins.
Find PININO here:
- Osteria Brooklyn – PININO Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016
- Osteria Morini – PININO Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016
- ViceVersa – PININO Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016
- Benno – Rosso di Montalcino DOC 2018
- Cardoncello diVino Rosso di Montalcino DOC 2018
- La Taverna di Bacco – Rosso di Montalcino DOC 2018
All of us at PININO thank the Consorzio del vino Brunello di Montalcino for putting together this terrific event – we are thrilled and hope that you will join us. Follow us on social media to stay posted.